Thursday, June 02, 2005

birthday blah

this is my second blog as i have made my first one courtesy of friendster. hmmm... well... ive been meaning to write religiously but i have only made 1 entry. hahaha! so much for "meaning" to write :) and this time, i promised that i will write often. how often? that, i do not know.

i celebrated my 22nd birthday last may 31 :) my mama was in sorsogon for a very important conference so i was left alone to prepare for my birthday celebration. oh well, just my luck. and the only food i prepared was my favorite-st....spaghetti :) my friends and my cousins came over.

the night before, may 30, my phone was busy with the text messages of well-wishers. thanks so much my friends :) and my dearest mama called me early morning on may 31st. what a way to start my birthday.

unfortunately, my bestfriend did.not.greet.me. i wonder what happened. until now, not even a belated birthday greeting has been sent. and i waited for it (i still am waiting).

and the senti person that i am was super sad that i cried my heart out. yup, bestfriend, i did.

but i guess one should not expect everyone to remember. after all, it was just my birthday.

lesson learned: never expect anything :)

anyways, the best gift i received was the 2 lovestories novel that my mama paid for. finally, after 10 years, my collection is complete :)

and what is a birthday without wishing for something?
i did wished for something and i am still waiting for it :)

your guess is as good as mine ;D

until then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home